Monday, January 3, 2011

Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew: Buggy Breakout

       Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew: Buggy Breakout
                                   by: Carolyn Keene





          Do you know what a bess bug is? Have you ever seen one? If not, you will discover facts about a bess bug in this story of Nancy Drew and her friends Bess and George.


          Sonia's bess bug was stolen by another person. First they suspected that it was Carly who stole it because she wants to free all the bugs. Second was Michael L. They saw him with a bug cage that might be the place where he kept Sonia's bug. Third was Luna. They wondered why she should have the same cage as Sonia's. She may think that it might be easier for her to switch cages with Sonia and steal the bug.


          I felt that I was also a detective like Nancy together with her friends Bess and George. Nancy is a really good detective. She is very smart. We commonly use our common sense in times like this.


          Sometimes in my life someone stole my things. They even touch it without my permission. I also asked the help of my friends to investigate and find out who stole my things. I also get fussy when some of my things are lost or stolen.


          I can recommend this book to children ages 9-12 years old. I cannot recommend this book to high schoolers because the are too old for it. They might think it will be too boring.




Posted by:


Group 2-St. Therese

  • Angelica Tan
  • Francis Pastoral
  • Yssabel Al-os
  • Steven Co
  • Greeco Policarpio
  • Kathleen Ong

1 comment: